Metal awnings are a popular way to protect a commercial space from the sun and complete the look of your building. Whether a restaurant, a coffee shop or commercial space, Interstate Awning & Sign can do it all. Our collection of rigid metal awnings and metal canopies are ideal for protecting your property from the elements. All our metal awnings and canopies are custom-made.
Roofing & Siding Panels
Interstate Awning & Sign, LLC offers metal roofing panels in 26, and 24 gauge thicknesses in many profiles, colors, and shapes. We have metal panels to meet any metal awning requirement.
Trim & Accessories
Interstate Awning & Sign, LLC offers all metal roofing trim, and accessories needed for proper installation of metal roofing systems. Including ridgecap, valley, endwall flashing, sidewall flashing, transition-pitch change, small outside corner, large outside corner, 3″ rake trim, snow guard, j-channel, baseguard, pipe boots, screws, caulk, and much more. Custom trim pieces are also available upon request.
“AG” also known as Agricultural Panels
- Available in 29 and 26 gauge.
- Our most popular residential roofing panel.
- Minimum 3/12 roof pitch required.
“PBR” and “R” Roofing and Siding Panels
- Available in 26 and 24 gauge.
- PBR panels span up to a 5′ purlin spacing on roof applications.
- PBR panels are suitable for both roof and sidewall applications.
- R panels are for sidewall applications only
- Minimum 1/12 roof pitch required with 3/4″ butyl tape required in lap on installations with less than 3/12 roof pitch.
Standing Seam/Concealed Fastener Roof Panels
- Available in 24 gauge.
- Available with rib heights of 1″, 1.5″, and 1.75″.
- Standard panel width is 16″ using the 1″ rib height.
- Can span up to a 5′ purlin spacing using the 1.75″ rib height.
- Available with either a nail strip or clip system panel.